Where is support?

I’m looking for support or experts to help my projects and no one from the company is around. Anyone have advice or able bodied to help?

Hi Lars,

Hope you are doing well. Sure, feel free to ask your question here, or in the Live chat, by email.

What is the availability of support? Slack? Channel?

I tried to hire an expert every single person doesn’t respond and or follow up after missing the meeting time they sent invited for. Please advise are there experts? The $40 per hour guy? I have a project that is 38 views in uibakery I want converted ASAP.

Can I set an input field inside a table? We want to modify many records at once.

Do you have any tips for getting multi select field working for firebase or sql? Is it possible to import our data into jet tables and use multiselect fields?

Can we design a custom component to use in the system so we don’t need to use an I frame?

@Lars_Bjerga Let’s schedule a call with you to gather your requirements and move forward: Meetings

Can I set an input field inside a table? We want to modify many records at once.

Could you be more specific about what you need? Do you want to perform a Bulk operation?

Do you have any tips for getting multi select field working for firebase or sql? Is it possible to import our data into jet tables and use multiselect fields?

Yes, you can import any data into Jet Tables (.json or csv file) and work with any type of data.

Can we design a custom component to use in the system so we don’t need to use an I frame?

Yes, you can develop your own React/Angular/Vue-based component.

1. no one showed up for my meeting for support.
  2. I tried to do multiselct field in jet tables it does not work please advise. does this mean that also using jet tables to sync with will break multi select?
  3. we want to allow edit row in tables or allow a field where we can input data this is a big part of our system so we are looking for a solution.

Hi Lars, I was on the meeting but no one showed up - I presume there might be something wrong with how timezones work. Can you please check the email I sent you?

Hello. I also need support but a) support links look disabled and b) tried to email Denis S, Denis P. and Michael K with no luck. Can you please reply? Thanks

@Sam_SQ Did you write to us at Intercome? What kind of help do you need? Please describe your question.

Hi, no I did not write to you at intercom. We had email exchange with Denis S, Denis P. and Michael K but now they are not answering. I need expert help for an integration with Make which I am not keen to discuss in public. Please advise the best way to talk to you in private, as all “contact support” links in your website are disabled. Thank you.

this is something jetadmin should be better day by day, to jetadmin as jetadmin looks better for me, but support should be better :frowning: