Issue with REST API Integration - Limited to 20 Results

Hi,
I’m encountering a limitation with the REST API integration in JetAdmin. I only receive 20 results per request, while the same endpoint returns all results when accessed via Google Chrome.

API Response in JetAdmin

Status Code: 200 – OK
cache-control: private, no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate
content-type: application/json; charset=UTF-8
expires: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 11:40:10 GMT
pragma: no-cache
[ ... JSON Response with 20 items ... ]
10: "{ ... Trimmed elements: 15 }"

Direct Browser Access: The same API endpoint returns the full dataset from the database when accessed through Google Chrome.

Could someone guide me on how to access the complete set of results through JetAdmin’s REST API integration?

Thanks!

hi, I guess this issue is due to you are calling this http request via page query (load data)
or in an automation/workflow’s iterator (specify iterate) … correct ?

I am directly calling the API through JetAdmin’s REST API integration feature. The issue arises in this direct call scenario, where I only receive 20 results in JetAdmin, as opposed to accessing the API endpoint directly via a browser (Google Chrome), where I receive the full dataset.

Got it… did you turn on the pagination feature ?

Yes and no, let me explain.
I got the same result with it turned on and after setting up 100 results per page as I had with pagination turned off.
It didn’t make any difference in my case.

i’ll need to check your case individually then. Please send a message with this case to the customer support chat

Here is my setup, i made another api call to show you my set up, and in result I have only 20 rows out of 25~

Problem solved:
I need to retrieve data through workflow and in results I need to specify output as list of records and formula has to be set to operation (HTTP request) result :slight_smile:

Great :slight_smile: Thats what i mentioned in my first comment

@Mohammed_Mo @Mateusz_Szczepanek

I have a similar issue with querying HubSpot data through REST API. I have not been able to specify query parameters with JetAdmin’s native HubSpot integration which means I have to perform a custom integration.

How do you use the iterator to get all the data if HubSpot uses cursor pagination?