I would like to pass data from JetAdmin to a Documint template using the RestApi integration, in the same way you can see in this videotutorial by @anton :
What isn’t working for me:
the resulting PDF document has the correct template assigned, but the variables I pass aren’t loaded (it’s empty).
What I already checked:
- POST method for the http query
- api-key double checked and sent as header
- document_id passed as input (this is working, it generates PDF from the selected template)
- body with all the needed variables inside a brace (with and without quotation marks)
- variable names and variables order double checked so that it reflects the documint.me template
- I tried passing the variables data from a different table, then tried compiling them at runtime as “asked to user”, then tried to write the values directly in the http query’s body. No joy.
- the Request panel, in the Http Query editor in JetAdmin, shows that the variables are passed correctly, they just aren’t loaded in the generated PDF that I can see in the iframe file viewer or browsing the Result’s url
After redoing the job from scratch many times, I think I am missing something obvious, but I really can’t tell where I am making a mistake.
If it can help to solve the problem, I will happily share the app page.
Thank you very much to anyone who can suggest how to solve.